It’s a new beginning for the Charles Paddock Zoo! Through coordinated efforts, many events are planned to raise money for the NEW ZOO — a huge renovation project planned for the zoo. A variety of major events are held throughout the year that offers unique partnership opportunities.
Become involved in a highly visible partnership with the Charles Paddock Zoo and the Friends of the Charles Paddock Zoo, a non-profit organization supporting the Charles Paddock Zoo.
The Charles Paddock Zoo is one of the Central Coast’s greatest tourist destinations with over 70,000 visitors every year. Your sponsorship will associate you with a beloved institution that stands for family fun as well as environmental education and conservation.
As a sponsor of Zoo events and programs, or as a partner in a customized promotion at the Charles Paddock Zoo, you can take advantage of a variety of opportunities and benefits including:
- Cause-related programs.
- Building brand awareness.
- The creation of customized on-site sampling, couponing and promotional displays.
- On-site signage with premium and literature distribution.
- Presence on the zoo’s web site.
- Access to targeted members of the community loyal to the zoo, one of the areas most popular family-friendly attractions.
- Expose your company to a significant market.
- Reach consumers in a way traditional advertising cannot – by incorporating your message into their lifestyle.
- Heightened corporate image, brand awareness and the potential for increased traffic.
- Demonstrate social responsibility and community involvement.
Friends of the Charles Paddock Zoo invite you to become a partner in supporting conservation, education and environmental initiatives through a strategic partnership. Becoming a sponsor can help you reach consumers in a way traditional advertising does not—by reaching them through their daily life experience. Events touch customers. Events can impact brand. Events drive brand equity. Effectively reach your target audience through partnership with the Charles Paddock Zoo and Friends of the Charles Paddock Zoo.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Friends of the Charles Paddock Zoo Office at805.470.3184.